Terms and Condition
Last updated: November 21, 2021
This terms and conditions (Terms or T&Cs) govern your access to and use the website located at www.frodotech.com (Website), which is owned and operated by Frodo Technology Limited domiciled at Auckland New Zealand email address [email protected], contact phone +64 22 379 6481 (hereinafter referenced as either Company, we, us, our). By accessing or using the website, each user (hereinafter referenced as either User, you, your) agree to be bound and comply with these Terms.
This Terms will not apply to websites linked to the Website and over which the Company has no control.
Please, be advised that this document may be updated and or modified pursuant to the Company’s sole discretion, therefore, please visit this section frequently. If you are interested in receiving more information, making suggestions or filing complaints regarding these T&Cs, you can do so by sending an email to: [email protected]
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THIS DOCUMENT AS IT AFFECTS YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING WITH NO LITATION, WAIVERS OF RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY VISITING, REGISTERING ON AND/OR USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DETAILED HEREIN.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
· The Company is committed to operate the Website in a diligent and professional manner in accordance with applicable industry standards and regulations in force.
CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
· We and our licensors own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the website (including all information, data, text, images, graphics, sound recordings, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, videos, and other materials and content relating to our business and our products and services) (Our Content). Except as specified in these Terms, you have no right to Our Content. By posting or adding anything onto the Website (Your Content), you grant us a worldwide perpetual, non-exclusive, Royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferable, , right and license to use that content in any way (including by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing. We reserve the right to amend or cease the operation of the whole or any part of the website or remove any of Your Content from the website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
· You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us and promptly update that information as required to remain true, current and complete. If you are given a unique name and/or password to access parts of the Website (User ID), you must keep your User ID secure and not permit any other person to use your User ID. You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID. You must not act in a way, or use or introduce anything that in any way compromises, or may compromise the website or anything that underlies or is connected to the Website (Underlying System), or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System. If you would like to link your website to our website, you must first obtain our written consent. You must access the website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method such as scraping, deep-linking, harvesting or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)
· Users can participate in the ICO trough fiat currency (USD) or USTD. [FF1] As specified in the White Paper, the total supply is 85,000,000,000 units of which 15% will be destinated to ICO, IEO and Exchange listing. The ICO structure shall be as follows:
• Number of stages: 52
• Frodo price increase per stage: 15 %
• First Stage Cap: $3,000
• Last Stage Cap: $614,601
• Initial stage Frodo price: $0.000019
• Final stage Frodo price: $0.023678
• Total Soft Cap: $650,000.00
• Total Hard Cap: $6,174,609
· The first stage shall initiate at 1st December 2021 and the starting price will be of $0.000019 per 1 FRDX. The following stages shall be launched when the Company determines convenient based on the results of the first stage and overall market situation. The dates will be advertised on the Website with appropriate anticipation. 4.5% of the FRDX sold during the ICO will have a vesting period of one year.
· The funds raised during each ICO stage will be destinated for the development and improvement of Frodo Tech.
· The Tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise alienated by their holders to citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in a country or territory where transactions with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations, or will become so prohibited or restricted at any time after this Agreement becomes effective ("Restricted Persons"). Each user is responsible to determine if it is a Restricted Person, as the ICO is not accessible for Restricted Persons. If a Restricted Person participates in the ICO in an unlawful, unauthorized and fraudulent basis, the transaction shall be null and void. Any Restricted Person participating in the ICO shall be solely liable for Damages caused to the Company and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company from any Damages, losses and expenses incurred by the Company arising or resulting from such participation.
· User's purchase of the Tokens during the ICO is final. No refunds or cancellations will be granted. Users participating in the ICO agree not to seek any refund, compensation or reimbursement from the Company, regardless of the reason.
· Company is not and shall not be responsible for or liable for the market value of FRDX tokens, the transferability or liquidity of Tokens or the availability of any market for Tokens through third parties or otherwise. The Tokens may be exchangeable on cryptographic token exchanges. However, the Company does not warrant that the Tokens will be exchangeable in the future.
· Upon Company’s request, User shall immediately provide to the Company information and documents that Company, in its sole discretion, deems necessary or appropriate to comply with any laws, regulations, rules or agreements, including without limitation judicial process. Such documents include, but are not limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs, government identification cards or sworn statements. User consents to the Company disclosing such information and documents in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules or agreements. Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to distribute Tokens to Users until such requested information is provided.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY
· your access to and use of the website is at your sole risk;
· the website is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis;
· we are not responsible for any content or information posted on any website that is linked to our website. We include links to other websites for your convenience and you should not consider a link to be an endorsement by us of any business, product, service or information on that website;
· nothing contained on the website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you;
· we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms; and
· in no event will we and our employees, directors and/or other personnel (together, FrodoTech) and our licensors have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) for any liability, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (together, Losses) whether or not such Loss is direct, indirect, consequential or of a special nature, including without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, or loss of production or loss or corruption of data, in relation to:
· your use of the website;
· the website being unavailable, slow performance or being insecure;
· any error in, or omission from, Our Content and any information made available on or through the website;
· any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference that may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the website; and
· any site linked from the website,
· Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of excluding our liability under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other New Zealand consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, our liability to you is limited in aggregate.
· You indemnify FrodoTech against all Loss of any nature whatsoever that FrodoTech suffers or incurs as a direct or indirect result of your breach of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
We may amend these Terms from time to time without notifying you. The current and binding Terms will be the Terms displayed on the website at the time you access or use the website. If you do not accept any amendment to these Terms, you should terminate your access and use of the website. Your use of the website after we amend the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
We may assign, transfer and subcontract our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification to or consent from you. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website or any portion thereof at any time and for any reason and without prior notice without being liable for any damages or losses that termination may cause to Users.
The headings in this document are intended solely for convenience of reference and shall be given no effect in its construction or interpretation.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on the website, constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
You do not have the right to a refund of your investment during the ICO/IEO. After exchange listing, all tokens will be distributed based on the vesting strategy described in our whitepaper.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms and any disputes relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
Frodo Tech welcomes your feedback, comments and questions regarding these T&Cs. Should you have any inquire, please contact us via email at [email protected]